Friday, October 23, 2009

Oh Happy Day!

Twice in one week... impressed? haha You should be!

This blog post is dedicated to my friend Shell.

Today I received a package. It was filled with pure deliciousness aka chocolate and cookies! It made me very very happy. Especically because it was after my last class on a Friday afternoon... can you just say this with me please.. "God is good!" haha I am serious!

I cannot think of a better end to the busiest week thus far.

I am happy.

Oh and did I mention tonight is "Noche de chicos/chicas" aka Girls and boys night? We will be having pizza (from Dominos!) and watching a movie (Title is currently unknown). I think this also will be a good thing.

These are my current thoughts.

Hope you are also having a good day.

Peace and Love,

Karla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment