Thursday, October 29, 2009

Today is Tomorrow

Buenos Dias!

I believe this is the earliest I have ever blogged. I am such a pro at this blogging thing this week.

For anyone who is concerned, last night went well. I did not throw up on anyone. That is always a plus. :)

I get to go to the nursing home tonight. They eat earlier now since it gets darker earlier. This will be nice because then I get to go home earlier. I have not told you much about my experience there have I?

Well- I like the people but it is hard because most of the time I do not feel like I am actually helping. They just kind of find something for me to do but they don´t really need us there. The folks really enjoy having young people around though. They smile at me and their eyes get sparkly. :) haha That is the best way to describe them.. you know someone gets so happy their eyes sparkle? lol

Anyways... many people are sick. I really hope I don´t catch anything before this weekend. My host mom is ill, she is going to the doctor today. I feel bad for her. She looks like she is in pain. It makes me sad.

Did I tell you about this weekend/next week yet?

Well we have a few days off and John and I are going on a roadtrip around Italy and Zurich, Switzerland! Let us hope this trip goes better than our last trip. Please pray for us and our adventure. :)

I love Chocolate.

I need to go to classes soon so I shall go do that.

Thanks for reading my random things.

Peace and Love to you all,

Karla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment