Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I had half a chicken for Lunch yesterday.

I really do suck as a blogger. But I do think that once a week is reasonable... right?

Anyways, since the last time I blogged many new things have happened.

1. I have decided my Señora is the best one. I love her. She talks about random things and claims that every time her knees hurt it will rain. I feel bad for hoping her knees hurt all the time... She would be in a lot of pain if she ever went to Seattle. I don´t think she will though so we are all good.

2. John and I went to see the movie “Gordos” on Wednesday night. It was written and directed by a man whose last name is (drum roll please) ¡¡¡ARÉVALO!!! I thought it was a must and John was kind enough to go see it with me even though he did not understand as much as I did. It was a good movie- except for some of the nudity and sex... Europeans.

3. I went to Encuentro (P and W with the lights on) again this Wednesday. I really enjoy this 1hr and a half/ 2hrs of my week.

4. I attended “Noche Larga” this Friday night which means that many museums in town had free admission. We mostly wasted the night by walking to a couple of the museums but we did catch a small play production. I know the main point of the play was not the topless girl wearing the green pants but for some reason that is about the only thing I remember about it. Haha I think it was about religion. Maybe she was a female Rama? Her chest was painted blue and she played with fire... I do not know.

5. Saturday John and I went for a couple walks and witnessed some strange ceremony/parade for some Virgen or saint... I am not sure what we saw but what I do know is that I once again failed at having my camera! I think there is something seriously wrong with me. Is there some sort of syndrome I could blame this on?

6. Sunday- Some girls, John and I went to see a real life Bullfight. It will be the only one I ever go to in my life. I saw too much blood and it was just plain cruel. But I got a taste of Spanish culture. A taste is all I really need. I took a lot of pictures though. I will put them up on Facebook soon. I also put up some other pictures of my Spain adventure. Check them out. :D

7. The weather was really awesome last week but it is getting hotter again. Darn. I will survive though. I am hoping the worst is behind us.

Hope all is well from wherever you happen to be reading this and forgive my spelling. :)

Peace and Love my friends,

Karla <3

No comments:

Post a Comment